Hills Engineering provides solutions for highly efficient business operations.
Control System (Robot Management System)
- Hills RMS divides the orders from WMS into appropriate unit tasks and reassigns them to multiple operating robots using its AI technology. Then, it selects a robot in the best position to perform the task (including automatic routing, collision avoidance, and load recalculation algorithm)
- The system transmits 5G data in real time to each robot to manage the robot and store feedback and database in WMS (big data).
- RMS database suggests the best solution through e-learning and gives feedback to improve efficiency.
Smart Care System
- Purpose : to minimize non-operation loss time (to maintain the best condition and deal with customer and repair service promptly).
- Preventive maintenance (at the client’s warehouse).
- Under proactive management, the main component exchange is done using MTBF.
- Regular maintenance (overhaul, maintenance and repair)
- Auto daily maintenance (at the client’s warehouse)
- Software safety check by running a test software during the non-operating hours (for example, charging time)
- At the same time, checking and managing the exterior of the equipment for possible damage using an image sensor.
- Prompt customer and repair service (Hills Customer Service Center)
- When customer and repair service is required, the RMS automatically informs the situation in real time through the 5G network.
- Our Smart Care Center receives the information through remote monitoring using the 5G network and takes follow-up action (frequently occurring software inquiries, which takes up 70-80% of customer and repair services, are handled remotely).